Every Exam is deliberately planned and executed by the organizers of IELTS to meet specific test-demands. Hence there are usually structured topics made available by the same organizers of the test. Ours therefore, is just to produce possible questions that might be asked in relations to those topics that have made available.
How We Evaluate Your Response
We are strongly advised by the examiner (The British Council) not to award any band score to anyone during practice sessions. What we do is to simply make corrections on your responses to us and show you how to present a better and high score oriented speech.
Kindly use the voice note of your whatsapp and record your response then send it to our official whatsapp line +2349037672796.
Below are some of the questions you might be asked about Work
- What is your job?
- Do you like your job?
- Is your job a popular one in your Country?
- What was your first day at work like?
- Would you say you found fulfilment in your job?
Below are some of the probable questions about study that you might be asked during the IELTS Speaking Part One Test.
- What do you study?
- Where do you study it?
- Do you get along with your colleagues?
- If you have the chance, would you change the subject or course?
- Do you plan to get a job with your current course of study?
Some of the questions that you might be asked under this topic are listed below
- Where is your hometown located?
- How much do you like your hometown?
- When last did you visit your hometown?
- Is there proper transport system in your hometown?